Home Assistant Dashboard – Nursery
A whole view dedicated to my daughter and her Nursery.
- Amazon Alexa
- Eufy camera
- Zigbee buttons, temperature, humidity, and motion sensor
- Tile tracker
- Attached to the diaper bag or baby stroller
- Temperature Alert
- Alert when the temperature in the Nursery is not optimal only if it’s occupied
- Baby is awake Alert
- Alert when baby is awake
- Echo dot in Nursery detects crying sound and turns a dummy switch from Home Assistant cloud on
- This in turn triggers this automation which plays a notification sound on downstairs speakers letting everyone in the house know.
- Bonus – it shows a preview image from Nursery cam on the Meural canvas display in the living room
- Alert if we haven’t taken the baby out for a walk for a couple of days
- Milk warmer
- Press a button to turn on the milk warmer, start a timer and play a sound in the correct room when milk is warm.
- Uses presence detection to trigger an Alexa routine from the echo dot in the same room as the milk warmer
Check out my other posts in the Show and Tell series.