Home Assistant Dashboard – Area
The area view on my home assistant dashboard gives me quick access to each room or area of the house.
The cards on this dashboard have metrics from several different integrations:
- RTSP Camera Streams from Eufy cameras
- Ring Alarm, Doorbell, Cameras and various Z-Wave sensors (Door/Window Sensor, Smoke/CO detector, Motion Sensor)
- TP-link Kasa smart switches
- Lifx lights
- ZHA (Zigbee Home Automation) for Zigbee temperature, humidity, illuminance, motion/occupancy and door sensors
- Apple TV 4K and Android TV
- Nest thermostat
- Alexa media player
- Fully kiosk browser on wall mounted Amazon Fire HD 10 plus tablet
- No automations on this view. Used only for manual control through a wall mounted tablet running home assistant on fully kiosk browser
Check out my other posts in the Show and Tell series.