Home Assistant Dashboard – Printers
This Home Assistant dashboard view covers both my HP inkjet printer and 3D printer (Creality Ender 3) devices.
- TP Link Kasa smart switch
- Zigbee temperature, humidity sensor
- For dummy camera that shows the preview of 3D model file currently being printed
- Meural digital photo frame
- HP Printer
- Preview image on Meural frame
- In addition to displaying our family photos, the frame also shows a preview of the 3D print when its complete
- Notify – when 3D print job is complete
- Mobile push notification also shows option to cancel or turn off the timer that turns off the 3D printer switch
- Turn the 3D printer off 10 minutes after it’s job is complete
- Notify – when any error is detected, or temperature is too high
- Notify – when HP inkjet printer’s ink is running low
Check out my other posts in the Show and Tell series.